“PM Modi to address the nation today” – 8th August (08/08) at 8pm.
He often chooses dates adding to an 8 or 8 itself to make important announcements/decisions/launches. He certainly seems to be using the power of his number 8.
Highlights of my analysis -
- PM Modi was born on 17th September 1950 with his birthday adding to a (1+7) = 8
- Narendra Modi as a name adds to a (3+5) = 8
- First Indian politician to interact live with citizens on 31st August 2012 entire date adding to an 8
- First sworn in as the PM of our country on 26th May 2014 adding to a (2+6) = 8
- Startup India launched on 16th January 2016 entire date adding to an 8
- Demonetisation decision was announced at 8 pm on 08th November 2016 .
- Balakot Airstrike was carried out on 26th February 2019 adding to a (2+6) = 8
- Triple Talaq Bill was passed on 26th July 2019 adding to a (2+6) = 8
- Lastly, after the revocation of Article 370, his first nationwide address will be at 8 pm today (08/08)
Let’s tune in at 8pm to see what he has in store for all of us today!