India is celebrating its 73rd Independence Day adding to a (7+3) = 1 today 15.08.2019 adding to a personal year 8 (obtained by adding the entire date)
- Numbers 1 and 8 have played a major role for our country in 2019. – 1 represents independence, initiatives, new beginnings, invention, ambition, leadership.
- 8 represents power, materialism, abundance, success, balance.
- Both numbers together are a winning combination. They have the ability of turning dreams into reality and reaching the pinnacle of success.
Highlights of the analysis -
2019 has been a year of accomplishments for our country. A year of new initiatives, some path breaking decisions and announcements.
- India as a name adds to a (2+8) = 1
- Govt re-elected this year – BJP adds to a (2+1+7) = 1 and NDA too adds to a (5+4+1) = 1; together govern 19 states (1+9) = 1
- Re-elected PM Narendra Modi born on 17th September 1950 adding to (1+7) = 8 and his name too adds to an 8
- Balakot air strike took place on 26th February 2019 adding to (2+6) = 8
- Wg Cdr. Abhinandan Varthaman was announced to be released on 28th February 2019 and returned to India on 1st March 2019 both dates = 1
- This year marked the historic revocation of Article 370 adding to a (3+7+0) = 1
- J&K, Ladakh will come into effect as Union Territories from 31st October 2019 with the entire date adding to an 8
- The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill, 2019 got the President’s assent and became a law on 1st August 2019 = 1
- Important amendments to POCSO Act, 2012 were initiated this year and were approved by both houses finally on 1st August 2019 = 1 now awaiting President’s assent
- Chandrayaan – 2 launched in July 2019 by ISRO is expected to land on the Moon on 7th September 2019 entire date adding to 1
It’s been a year full of accomplishments on various fronts for our country and as we gradually approach the year end, can’t wait to see what more 2019 has in store.
On that note, wishing everyone a very Happy Independence Day!