India’s Lunar Mission – Chandrayaan 2 and the significance of numbers 2, 11 and 7.
In Numerology, the Moon governs number 2 and master number 11; the number 7 is governed by Neptune. It represents science and research.
An analysis on the significance of these numbers in the journey of India’s lunar exploration mission.
- Chandrayaan 2 is the 2nd lunar exploration mission launched after 11 years subsequent to the launch of Chandrayaan 1
- It is the 110th (11) lunar mission
- The names Chandrayaan – 2 adds to 11 and Vikram adds to 29 (11)
- It was launched on 22nd July 2019 the date 22 has 2 twice in it, the month being a 7
- It entered the Moon’s orbit on 20th August 2019 date 20 (2) at 0902 hrs time adding to 11
- Vikram lander separated from the orbiter on 2nd September 2019 date being a 2
- The success of this mission depended on its landing on the Moon at 0155 hrs time adding to 11 which was expected to happen on 7th September 2019 with date 7
- The name ISRO adds to 25 (7) .
The other two most prominent lunar missions:
- Luna 2 was the first spacecraft by the former Soviet Union on the Moon
- Apollo 11 was the first spaceflight to land humans on the Moon. It was launched on 16th July 1969 the date being 7 and month as well as year, all being 7 and it landed on the Moon on 20th July 1969 date 20 (2) with the entire date adding to 16 (7)
On that note, this lunar mission was not a failure for the team. It is a step back to make it even bigger and better!
Share This :